1/2 cup plant based butter, room temperature
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg replacement – egg is fine if you’re not plant based
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour or GF flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
1/4 cup vegan white chocolate chunks
1/4 cup chopped walnuts or macadamia nuts
1/2 cup Patience Fruit & Co. dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, and butter. Add the egg replacement and vanilla and whisk till smooth. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the dry ingredients, nuts and chocolate.
- Using a small ice cream scoop to measure, place 12 scoops onto baking sheet. Baker for 12-13 minutes.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet and enjoy.